2. Prohibited Uses.
(a) Proprietary Rights. You agree that as between you and the Company, the Company owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title, and interest in and to the Sites and/or the Services, all the content (including, but not limited to, photographs, graphics and other visuals, copy, text, software, and titles), code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design, and organization of the Sites, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Sites, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein.
You may not use the Sites, the content thereon, or the Services on or in connection with any other website or application, for any purpose. Furthermore, you will not reproduce or otherwise make accessible on or through any site, application, or platform any profile information about real estate professionals, any images of or information about real estate listings or other data or content available through the Services.
(b) Search Engines. Public search engines may query the Sites and/or Services and provide an index with links to the Services, only to the extent the same is considered fair use under applicable copyright law. All other automated queries are prohibited from using the Sites and/or the Services without the prior express consent of the Company.
(c) Unlawful Use. You agree that you will not use the Services and/or the Sites in any unlawful manner.
By providing User Information to the Company, you represent to the Company that you have the authority to so provide such User Information, and grant the Company an irrevocable license to use such User Information in any way whatsoever in connection with the Services or in any other media, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Further, by so providing the User Information, you represent that the Company’s use of any User Information will not infringe on the rights of any third-party. Your account (if applicable) is personal to you and shall not be shared with others, and you are solely responsible for any actions taken via your account. In the event the Company transfers or distributes any User Information to a third party(ies) pursuant to its provision of the Services, the Company shall not be responsible for, nor shall it make any representations or warranties regarding, such third party(ies).
4. Links and Third-Parties. In your use of the Sites and/or the Services, you may link from the Sites to third party websites, or to the Sites from third party websites (collectively, the “Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that the Company has no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by the Company of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code, or other materials presented on or through such websites.
The Company disclaims any liability for links from another website to the Sites, or for links to another website from the Sites. The Company does not represent or warrant that the contents of any third party website is accurate, compliant with state or federal law, or compliant with copyright or other intellectual property laws. Any reliance on or use of the contents of a third party website is done at your own risk, and you assume all responsibilities, consequences, and damages resulting from such reliance or use.
5. Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the Sites and/or the Services do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Company at the address provided below:
(a) Your address, telephone number, and email address, if available, so the Company or its representatives may contact you about your complaint;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the alleged infringing material is located on the Sites and/or the Services;
(d) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(e) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
By mail: World Beer Races, LLC
800 Wisconsin Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
By e-mail: email@example.com
6. Intellectual Property. The Sites and the Services are the property of the Company, and subject to the intellectual property rights of the Company. ©2018 All rights reserved.. The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Sites, or on content available through the Sites, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
7. NO WARRANTY. THE SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANDTHE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR EQUIPMENT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING ON THE SITES OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENT, OR AUDIO CONTENT FROM THE SITES.
9. Choice of Law; Disputes. The Company controls and operates the Sites from its offices in the State of Wisconsin, United States of America. The Company does not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. ALL PARTIES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WAIVE THEIR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
You hereby release the Company, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services.